Do you struggle with writing and blogging?
Do you find the writing process difficult?
Do you know how to use H (heading) tags properly?
Do you remember to optimize your blog post for SEO?
I hear you… all this can be frustrating!
But… it’s not that hard to learn how to learn these things!
This post will give you the tips you need to how to develop a great writing and blogging process. By the end of it, you will be able to overcome these issues and know how to do all of these things!
You can also download a free checklist of the main points,,, and even save it to your Google Drive if you want!
Develop Your Writing Process
Most writers know that their words won’t be perfect right off the bat. They will need editing, rearranging, and polishing. Paragraphs will need to flow consistently, from one idea to the next.
Paragraphs will need to flow consistently, from one idea to the next.
The writing process will be different for everyone, depending on their level of knowledge and skill set, as well as what they are writing. For most, however, crafting compelling works should follow these basic steps:
- Brainstorm. Jot down all ideas and main points.
- Outline. Choose an order in which to present the ideas.
- Write Draft #1. Write about each main idea, using stream-of-consciousness writing.
- Edit the first draft. Fix any typos. Create legible sentences and paragraphs. Ensure your grammar is correct.
- Let the work sit for a day or two.
- Add any additional points you may have missed, thus creating Draft #2.
- Edit the second draft. Keep a copy of each draft, to refer back to as needed.
- Polish your work, thus creating a final version.
- Repeat as needed, until you think things are perfect.
- Get someone to proofread your work, so they can catch pesky little things you will miss, like misused homophones such as their, there, and they’re.