Last Updated on: June 17th, 2018
I went from a suicidal mess to a success.
As a result, I am listed as one of the 25 Successful Copywriting Experts You Should Know.
Wording Well has also been featured in 100 Blogs That’ll Help You Become a Better Blogger in 2016.
There are two components to this portfolio: writing samples (listed below) and client testimonials.
As a freelance blogger, I’ve written a lot of web content.
I’ve also edited various works for different clients. (See my client testimonials.)
Unfortunately, I cannot list my ghostwritten articles here, for obvious reasons!
I’ve written for:
and many more!
Below is a list of some of my best posts on the web, which you can peruse at your convenience.
Following that is a complete list of my guest posts, in chronological order.
Following that is a list of some expert round-ups I’ve contributed to.
A Portfolio of My Guest Posts:
(the most recent ones are listed first)
- 4 Techie Tips from a Non-Techie Blogger (TRUE STORY) February 22, 2018. Tricky Enough
- How to Diversify Yourself as a Freelancer and Earn More February 6, 2018. Be A Freelance Writer
- 12 Ways to Deal with Failure February 5, 2018. CEO Hangout
- Improve Your Blog Posts by Using These 8 Writing Tips February 3, 2018. Tech Tricks World
- How Being Raped Led this Woman to Success: The Story of Lorraine Reguly January 18, 2018. Pink Vigor
- My Journey To Sanity After Being Raped October 25, 2017. World Writers Hub
- Blogging Step-by-Step Blueprint for How to Find Earning and Ranking Opportunities from Blogging May 29, 2017. Enstine Muki
- What Do You Do When Your Family Does Not Support You Emotionally? May 29, 2017. Awazie Ikechi: Be A Light to the World
- 12 Reasons for why You Need to Take Your Dream Vacation NOW May 4, 2017. Blogging From Paradise
- 21 Of The Best Phone Apps For Bloggers June 23, 2016. Income Diary
- A True Story of a Computer Scam and How to Avoid It Happening to You March 21, 2016. The Wonder of Tech
- 15 Tips for Effectively Managing YOUR Precious Time – December 31, 2015. Kikolani
- 3 Ways for Becoming a More Productive Writer – September 29, 2015. Kikolani
- Why Blogging can be a Ridiculous Waste of Time – August 25, 2015. Kikolani
- 2 Incredibly Innovative Ways to Draft a Spectacular Blog Post August 12, 2015. Problogger
- 7 Signs You’re Pregnant and Don’t Know It March 27, 2015. Baby Gaga
- My Love-Hate-Love-Love-Love Relationship with the Techno Life and Writing March 24, 2015. When Women Inspire
- 4 Reasons Why All Leaders Need To Practice Self-Reflection March 21, 2015. Joe Lalonde
- Rape, Drugs and Prostitution — One Blogger’s Journey to Success March 18, 2015. Sylviane Nuccio
- Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly February 12, 2015. Innovative Ink
- 16 Benefits of Being Blind — Number 14 is Hilarious! January 5, 2015. The Blind Blogger
- 8 Action Tips For Guppy-Bloggers In An Ocean Of Sharks September 25, 2014. Aha!NOW
- Meet Guest Author Lorraine Reguly August 18, 2014. Chris The Story Reading Ape
- The Good and the Bad of Being a First-Time Self-Published Author August 3, 2014. Indies Unlimited
- How to Take a Summer Break from Blogging (without Feeling Guilty) July 21, 2014. Dear Blogger
- How to Cope With Massive Amounts of Email Notifications June 30, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Two Simple Things You Can Do to Kick-start your Writing Success June 11, 2014. Be A Freelance Writer
- All About PAGE JUMPS May 27, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Springtime Computer Clean-up: Closing Tabs and De-Cluttering Bookmarks April 14, 2014. Dear Blogger
- What No One Tells You About Moving Websites March 10, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Want Your Own (Hosted) Website? Consider These Factors! February 17, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Can You “Pause” Your Blog? 7 Solutions for Coping with Unexpected Sickness January 20, 2014. Dear Blogger
- Coping With Unexpected Emotions When Writing Painful Memoirs January 18, 2013. Wrote by Rote
- Are You a Successful Freelance Writer? 6 Ways to Tell January 9, 2014. Make A Living Writing
- Guest-Posting and Guest-Hosting: Know These Best Practices December 23, 2013. Dear Blogger
- Overcome Writing Failure With a Personalized Writing Plan December 4, 2013. The Book Designer (listed on Publishers Weekly as one of the 6 Great Blogs for Indie Authors!]
- A Checklist (and the Woman Behind it) that Toppled Dear Blogger November 5, 2013. Dear Blogger
- How to Help Readers “Get” Your Blog Posts November 4, 2013. Mad Lemmings
- Reaching Out To Others: You Have Nothing To Lose & Everything To Gain July 20, 2013. Joseph Lalonde
More guest posts will be added soon!
Contributions to Round-Up Posts:
I’ve been invited to participate in several expert round-up posts, from 2014 to the present:
- How to Blog Productively: 16 Experts Reveal Their Secret
- 21 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Risk That Paid Off
- 20 Experts Reveal Their Secrets to Blog Promotion
- 8 Freelance Bloggers Reveal How to Get Started as Freelance Blogger
- 16 Experts Reveal Top Advice For New Freelance Writers
- 40 Experts Unveil Their Top Blogger Outreach Strategies And Tools
- 15 Top Bloggers And Writers Reveal Their Best Writing Tool For Killer Blog Posts
- 38 Experts Reveal The Content Tools Every Blogger Needs
- 71 Awesome Tips That Will Make Your Blog Successful
- 108 Experts Ultimate Advice to New Bloggers
- 110 Top Bloggers And Entrepreneurs Share Their Most Successful Social Media Action
- What Is Your Biggest Achievement And Worst Failure In Blogging So Far?
- 70 Freelancers Reveal Their Best Source of New Business
- How To Build An Email List That Can Bring Incredible Results: 11 Bloggers Tell All
- 63 Experts Share Their Best Email Marketing Tools
- Behind-the-Scenes: 52 Blogger’s Best Achievements & Worst Mistakes
- 15 Expert Hacks for Wannabe Successful New Writers
- 130+ Online Experts Share Their Sleep & Productivity Secrets (also published in Part 1 on the Huffington Post)
- Blogging Success: 100 Experts Share Their Greatest Accomplishment
- 143 Fatal Mistakes New Bloggers Need To Avoid
- 61 Experts share SEO Strategy & Tools needs to follow to win SEO Goal
- How to Brand a Blog : Expert Advice
- How NOT To Run a Blog: 27 Experts Reveal Their Biggest Mistakes
- 71 Bloggers’ Strategies to use Catchy Words to Make Catchy Headlines
- Reciprocal Links: Still Valid or Not?
- 22 Lessons from Experienced Freelance Bloggers on How to Land Your First Client
- Experts Roundup: What Is Google Friendly Design?
- Experts & Social Media Influencers Share “General Advice on Blogging for Newcomers”
- Struggling In Time Management? Here Is The Secrets of 47 Expert Bloggers Roundup
- Why do New Bloggers Fail in Blogging? Experts Revealed
- 20+ Female Bloggers Shared Their Content Development Strategies
- Mega Round-up: Learn Blogging From 28 Bloggers Around The World
- Best Ever New Year Resolutions of 71 Expert Bloggers
- Best Unique Ways to Make Money Blogging in 2017: Expert Blogger Roundup
- 51 Bloggers Finally Revealed their Successive Blog Posting Schedule
- Our First Freelance Writing Gig: 11 Experts Share Their Stories
- How to Easily Get Links: 20 Experts Share Valuable Tips
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership
- 71 Entrepreneurs Share their Best Tips for Making Money Online
- 51 Branding Experts Share Their Favorite Logo Designs
- 84 Marketing Experts Share their Best Visual Marketing Tips for Branding
- 65 Entrepreneurs Share How They Made Their First Dollar Online
- 55 Experts Discuss the Future of Mobile Marketing and Audience Engagement
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Success Stories
- 13 Professional Book Editors Answer My Burning Question
- 18 Blogpreneurs Reveal Their Best Monetization Tips to Beginner Bloggers
- 15 Experts Reveal The Secret To Write Effectively As An Entrepreneur
- The 14 Best Blogging Tips from Experts Around the World
- 101 Experts Share Their Number One Tip for Someone Starting with PPC Ads
- 59 Entrepreneurs Share their Best Tip on How to Start a New Business
- Advice from 15 Experts on the Key Factors of Email Marketing Campaigns
- 45 Experts Share the Story Behind their Brand and Company Logo Design
- Experts’ Bloggers Tips for Beginners In 2017
- 71 Online Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Email Preferences
- 27 Masters Giving Their Two Unusually Actionable Tips to Write Blog Posts
- 73 Branding Experts Discuss How To Grow a Social Media Following
- 75 SEO Experts Share Their Best Tips for Increasing Blog Traffic in 2017
- 66 Experts Share Their Favorite Blogging Tools
- 57 Entrepreneurs and Branding Experts Share Their Best Video Marketing Tips
- 50 Expert Tips to a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy for 2018
- How to Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas: 45 Experts Share Secrets
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing – 57 Experts Share Their Tips
- 112 Experts Share their First Online Income
- 42 Marketing Experts Discuss their Favorite Brand Logo Designs
- WordPress in 2018: 59 Expert Tips on Where WordPress is Headed
- Best SEO Predictions For 2018 of 53 Expert Bloggers & Webmasters
- 70+ Personal Stories on How to Make Serious Money Online!
- 54 of the Best Video Marketing and Audience Targeting Tips for 2018
- 67+ Experts Share Best WordPress SEO Tips to Boost Rankings in 2018
- 35 Free-Forever Marketing & Sales Software Tools
- Turn More Leads Into Customers With These Tactics from 24 Experienced Digital Marketers
- 12 Proof Points that Ebooks Are Not Dead
- Unusual Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- 53 Digital Marketers Share Their Top-Performing Blog Posts from 2017
- 57 Entrepreneurs Share their Favorite Entrepreneur Success Quotes
- 52 Tips to Improve Company Blog Performance
- 19 Expert Tips on How to Build a Successful Business Blog
- 15 Free Mobile Apps That Instantly Make Marketers More Productive
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Website Optimization
Because I’m also known for my blogging prowess, I was mentioned in 9 Inspirational Bloggers to Give You a Blogging Boost.
I’m listed, too, as one of the 42 Bloggers You Want to Meet in 2015 (but still relevant today!).
In addition, I was featured in The Best Copywriting and Writer Blogs to Follow.
I’ve also been featured in a post that will teach you a lot about me: Let Multi-Gifted Lorraine Reguly Help YOU in 4 Different Ways!
And I’ve been given a few nice mentions… for example, in How To Build An Ethical Business Fueled By Passive Income?
I was also quoted in 9 Genius Marketing Tools and Features for Moneymaking Websites.
Podcasts, Interview Posts, and Author-Related Posts
I’ve participated in many interviews, too. That is because I am also an author!
How to Land Guest Posts on High-Traffic Sites: An Interview with Wording Well Founder Lorraine Reguly offers VALUABLE ADVICE to bloggers!
Confessions of a Freelance Writer: Interview With Lorraine Reguly is another, in the freelancing niche.
My city’s library site also posted An Interview with Lorraine Reguly, in the writing niche.
I’ve written other guest posts that are not listed in this portfolio but are on Laying It Out There (my author site). To see more places where I’ve appeared online, please check out my portfolio via my Appearances page on that site!
You can read my Smashwords Interview, too!
And if you want to become an author and don’t know where to start, listen to the podcast I did with Butterflies of Wisdom host Win Kelly Charles (an author who has Cerebral Palsy).
If you are an entrepreneur and want to write a book, listen to the conversation I had with Douglas Coleman. Our podcast starts at 29:54.
I was the first person to be interviewed for an online magazine, too. Read In Spite of All Odds: The Inspiring Story of Loraine Reguly.
In January 2018, Monna Ellithorpe interviewed me: Meet The Author With Lorraine Reguly. I was also featured on the My Future Business Show Podcast with Rick Nuske. And I was interviewed for Trainer Hangout: Lorraine Reguly on Overcoming Failures as well as featured on Adeel Sami’s site: Interview with The Woman behind Wording Well.
In February 2018, I did three podcasts. First I spoke with Henry Kaminski on The Brand Doctor Podcast. Then I talked with Maxwell Ivey, on his podcast. Watch and listen to What’s Your Excuse? with guest Lorraine Reguly here. Then I had a chat with Jess Dewell from The Voice of Bold Business. We talked about The Importance of Transparency in Relationships (P139).
In March 2018, I was a guest on The Curvy Life podcast, hosted by the talented Suzie Carr. She made a teaser video, which she posted on YouTube. The podcast is titled From the Edge of Suicide to Unstoppable: A Blogger’s Triumph.
In May 2018, I was featured in a special interview on Traffic Crow. Read the Interview With Lorraine Reguly From Wording Well.
I was featured in the spring edition of Northwest Women!
I was actually invited to write an inspiring article about my life, to provide hope to women and help other women overcome their own obstacles.
The title is IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE.
This magazine was included as an insert in my city’s newspaper on Saturday, May 26th, 2018.
You can find it online, too…
What I Can Do For You
I can help you with your writing and/or editing needs, including
- web copy creation
- researching and writing blog posts
- proofreading and copy-editing your blog posts, articles, essays, short stories, ebooks, novellas or novels
- writing and/or editing brochures and menus, and
- basically with anything else that contains the written word!
Please contact me for a quote today!
And if you want to be a guest on Wording Well, let me know! But read my Guest Posting Guidelines first!