Last Updated on: August 4th, 2017
I bet you’ve had some success with freelance writing.
But I bet you wish you had more. Like Gina Horkey, who made over 9K in June 2015.
Great news! I’ve discovered something that will help!
It’s an e-course called 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success.
Write Your Way to Your First #1K
30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success was created by Gina Horkey, a freelancer I met through Elna Cain, another freelancer I know and who happens to live in the same city as I do!
NOTE: I have met Elna for lattés at Starbucks several times. In fact, we get together regularly. She even interviewed me on Innovative Ink.
Yeah, Elna rocks. 😉 She’s my new best friend. 🙂 And she sells a course for writers, too, called Write Your Way to Your First $1K.
But… back to Gina…
Gina created 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success
Gina rocks, too. 🙂
It’s a huge help to freelancers!
I’ve gone through the course; I should know. 🙂
And I loved it.
30 — NO, 32 — Days of Goodness!
This course actually consists of 32 lessons.
In it you will learn:
- why you want to make a name for yourself in the freelance writing space
- how to create specific income goals for yourself and your business
- who’s in your support system
- how to narrow down 2-3 different types of writing you want to try
- how to choose those primary and secondary niches
- how to bootstrap your business
- a few new ways to use Google
- how to format blog posts
- how to find and source free photos
- how to build samples for your portfolio
- how to decide on a web home base
- how to set your rates
- how to develop your pitch
- how to implement four successful habits for pitching jobs
- where and how to use job boards
- the right questions to ask prospects (a super-important lesson!!!)
- how to implement an accounting system for your business
- how to secure at least one testimonial
- how to draft your bio
- how to choose and implement your social media presence for your business
- how to started a Hire Me page (if you launched your own website)
- three new ways to brand your business
- four ways to protect yourself online
- two new ways to maximize your email presence
- three new tips to building strategic relationships
- how to add your Gravatar and start connecting with other bloggers
- why you should consider working with a mentor
- some blogging and email list strategies
- what options to consider for diversifying your new freelance business
- how to make money and become an affiliate (like I am)
- how to construct a writing resumé
I chose to offer the course in a 30-day email format, knowing that if you bite off a small chunk every day for 30 days, you can more easily digest and use the material. By the end of the 30 days, you will have built a solid foundation to launch your business!
The course is designed so that you can take it at your own pace. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to get the next lesson in your inbox ASAP. I wanted people that had more time or desire to be able to get through the material more quickly if they wanted to. On the flip side, if someone wanted to do a lesson every few days, they could do that too. You decide when you get the next lesson, so you can tackle it at your own pace.
Are you a new freelance writer?[Tweet “New to #FreelanceWriting? Check out this step-by-step outline to getting started!”] [Tweet “Learn how to make money as a #freelancewriter this year. Get set up here.”] [Tweet “Thanks @horkeyhandbook for creating this awesome #freelancing course! “]
A Special Freelancing Writing Earning Bonus!
The best thing about this course?
Gina gives you an opportunity to make some money at the end of the course.
I’ve already earned a few bucks. 🙂
So, it’s win-win for both of you, either way! 😀
Get your course today. You’ll regret it if you don’t.
Trust me on this. I know.