Are you formatting your blog posts correctly? I bet you’re forgetting one small thing…
Good news: I have a special guest today who can help you!
His name is Nick Churick and today he’s going to share some important information with the Wording Well audience. (Thanks, Nick!)
So please welcome Nick to center stage with open arms (and don’t you dare be afraid of the snake that’s wrapped around his neck in the picture below)!
Take it away, Nick!
Impact Your Audience With Proper Post Formatting
Did you know… the way you format your blog posts has a DIRECT IMPACT on your readers?
Did you know… you need to format your blog content BETTER so that your audience spends more time on your blog?
I never thought about it as of a separate serious item before. It was my subconscious, telling me that good formatting is as important as general copywriting techniques. And it is probably even more important than the quality of the content itself.
The answer is easy: your content formatting is like a wrapper for a sweet.
It’s much easier to sell a bad sweet in a good wrapper than a good sweet in a bad one.
That’s the RULE of the market: what looks nice gets more attention!
Plus, when you keep readers on your blog for a longer time, you will lower your bounce rate.
Optimize Your Posts for Skimmers
I’m sure you already know that on a typical blog only about 2% of visitors spend more than two minutes actually reading a post. The remaining 98% are just scrolling your post or skimming. Read More