Infographics have become extremely popular, and they are the best way to rank your blog on the first page of Google these days. Every professional blogger is using infographics to promote their online business quickly.
However, for many bloggers (such as myself), creating graphic designs is hard.
That is why, when one of my fellow bloggers, Hemant Kumar, approached me with an idea for a guest post about free tools to use to create infographics, I decided to collaborate with him and a couple of other people to create this ultimate guide to infographics!
The contents of this guide include:
- What Infographics Are
- Why Infographics Are So Popular
- How Infographics Relate to Learning Styles
- The 3 Main Benefits of Using Infographics if You’re a Blogger
- How to Create An Infographic
- Which FREE and PAID Tools You Can Use to Create Infographics
- TUTORIAL #1: How to Create an Infographic Using Canva
- TUTORIAL #2: How to Create an Infographic Using Venngage
- TUTORIAL #3: How to Create an Infographic Using Piktochart
- TUTORIAL #4: How to Create an Infographic Using Visme
- TUTORIAL #5: How to Create an Infographic Using Easel.ly
- Why You Should Start Creating Infographics TODAY