Last Updated on: May 19th, 2020
I have been awarded The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by JCKeith. Thanks Ms. Keith!
Here are 7 things about me:
1. Some of my interests include writing, freelancing, poetry, and bettering myself. My nominees will reflect these interests.
2. I don’t listen to a lot of music. I am not sure why. I like it, but don’t listen to it on a daily basis. I would rather read!
3. My grandparents are no longer here, but my parents are!
4. I once had the coolest hamster, Mickey, who did not know what his “wheel” was for. He used to hang onto the cage bars with his feet and one hand, and spin his wheel from the outside with the other. It was hilarious!
5. I had a pet rabbit, Bunny Bunny, who chewed through cables and wires in the apartment. Bunny Bunny met her demise when I gave her to a family who lived in the country (on a trial basis) and their youngest child ran across a freshly-washed floor while holding Bunny Bunny. They both went flying, and Bunny Bunny’s neck snapped. That was the end of Bunny Bunny.
6. I love pizza with mushrooms and pineapple on it. From Pizza Hut. With the cheese put on last. Cooked lightly done. Their breadsticks are pretty good, too! (Ok, Pizza Hut, where’s my free pizza and/or breadsticks?)
7. I love chocolate (who doesn’t?), but only the light kind. I think I have gained Twitter followers due to this love! (Either that, or because I often posts links that are helpful to others!)
Here are my nominees: (I know that there are more than 15. I included a few extras since I know that not everyone will accept this award and just could not decide who to cut!)
1. Benny Hsu from Get Busy Living Blog, at http://getbusylivingblog.com/
2. Melony Candea’s blog, at http://melcandea.wordpress.com/ who offers tips for freelance writers
3. Poetic Parfait, by Christy Birmingham, who writes poetry and posts about things that matter
4. Poemattic at http://poemattic.wordpress.com/ – another poetry blog
5. Cathy Nerujen’s blog for poets and writers, at http://www.cathynerujenpoetry.com/writing-tools.html
6. Alice Elliott (aka the Fairy Blog Mother) who offers tips about blogging at http://fairyblogmother.co.uk/about-blogs/
7. Rebecca Mealey’s blog at http://mycreativepalette.com/
8. Writing Forward by Melissa Donovan at http://www.writingforward.com/blog
9. Steve Pavlina’s improvement blog at http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/04/30-days-to-success/
10. Myrko Thrum’s improvement blog at http://www.myrkothum.com/personal-strengths-and-weaknesses/#comments
11. Where Writers Win athttp://writerswin.com/
12. Marla Madison’s blog, called Reading and Writing are Fattening, at http://marlamadison.blogspot.ca/
13. Since no one probably wants to be #13, I’ll nominate my other blog, Poetry Perfected, for this slot….
14. Cheryl Thierren’s blog at http://grandmotherdiaries.com/
15. Susan Cooper, at http://findingourwaynow.com/
16. Arleen Harry at http://www.garrettspecialties.com/blog/health-wellness/how-to-bust-stress-with-stress-fighting-promos/
17. Debra Yearwood at http://commstorm.com/
18. Diana Marinova, who writes about freelance writing at http://www.dianamarinova.com/blog/
19. All the writers at http://nhwn.wordpress.com/ for their blog, Live to Write – Write to Live