Last Updated on: December 1st, 2019
The Shine On Award is my third award (if anyone is counting!) in five months of blogging. I have to thank the blogger, Barb, at MY for nominating me. Yes, her blog is called MY. Why? Ask her!
Here is my award:
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (I did, but then had to unlink to it as it became “broken.”)
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me
- I am bisexual, I think. The ratio is probably 90/10, in favour of men, though. I could tell you some stories…but I won’t. Not yet, anyway!
- I just came out of the closet online.
- I have no idea how people are going to react.
- I don’t really care how people are going to react; I am still the same person I always was!
- I think that there is more acceptance these days about the “alternate” community. (I am not sure what the politically correct term is, but I think it’s something like BGLT=Bi/Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered community.)
- I recently met two women online who are BGLT and are wonderful poets, authors, etc…
- You can find out who they are in my next post, which will be about ebooks and them!
15 Blogs I Am Nominating
- Poetic Parfait where one of this blog’s commenters lowers her walls and unveils herself in her poetry. (Christy, you are welcome; this is one way for me to thank you for your support!)
- Toby’s blog, Dumbass News. Toby is a great guy, and most of his post are funny! (…mostly because people are “stoopid”)
- Charles Franklin’s blog, This College Dropout, which is a blog mainly for indie authors
- Lesley Carter’s blog, Bucket List Publications
- Raani York’s blog, where she writes from the viewpoint of a couple of cats!
- Daily (W)rite, a blog about writing
- Someone Like Me, a new blog in the blogosphere by Chere Harbridge
- Casa de la K, Kelley Stephen’s blog
- Aleshia Clarke’s blog, Aleshia’s Angle
- Harsh Reality, by Opinionated Man
- Creative Writing with the Crimson League, Victoria Grefer’s blog
- Searching for the Happiness, Wendy McCance”s blog
- Cities of the Mind, Connor Rickett’s blog for freelance writers
- The Cheeky Diva, written by the cheeky diva!
Anyone care to comment?