Branding your business is easy if you know exactly how to do it. Unfortunately, most people have a hard time understanding what branding is.
- Section 1: Definition of Branding
- Section 2: 4 Ingredients of a Successful Brand
- Section 3: Characteristics of Good Branding
- Section 4: How to Brand Your Business (What You Can Use to Brand Yourself)
- Section 5: Create and Use Your Unique Selling Point/Proposition (USP) or Your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
- Section 6: Using Social Media for Business Branding
- Section 7: Statistics of using Social Media for Business Branding
- Section 8: Branding Using Hashtags
- Section 9: How to Set Up Your Online Presence
- Section 10: Social Media Etiquette Tips
- Section 11: Free Resources to Use to Develop Your Brand
- Section 12: How to Grow Your Online Following (Tips to Use To Build Your Online Presence)
- Section 13 (bonus secion): How to Deal with Massive Amounts of Email
I’ll also share with you the Slideshare presentation I made, as well as a true story about a presentation I gave on branding. I’ll actually begin with the true story, move into the guide, and share the SlideShare presentation at the end.
Following that is a special offer that I want to extend to new business owners, to anyone starting a website, to anyone needing help with a blogging strategy, or to anyone who still has questions and wants some advice.
I’ve been blogging and running a business for years, so I know a thing or two!
And if I don’t have ALL of the answers, chances are that I know someone who will.