Page jumps are not hard to create and they are very, very useful.
What are they? What do they do?
Why should bloggers use them, and when?
This post will answer all of these questions. I promise. Plus, I will make the whole concept of page jumps easy for you to understand, and teach you how to create them.
By the end of this article, I bet you will want to try experimenting with some of your own!
Everything you need to know about them can be found in this article!
To help demonstrate how page jumps work, I have prepared a list of the contents of this article. Whichever link you click on will bring you to that particular section of the page!
- Part 1: Page Jumps: Definition
- Part 2: Page Jumps: When to Use Them + Why
- Part 3: Page Jumps: How to Create Them
- Page Jumps: Testing Them to See if They Work
- Page Jumps: A Video Tutorial
- Page Jumps: Where I Have Used Them
- Page Jumps: A Challenge for You
Behind the scenes: This marks the spot of a page jump! Read More